Ya'll let's just pretend like it hasn't been two years since I last posted okay? I actually have several saved posts that I need to publish...not sure why I keep starting these and then not finishing them. As a fresh off the summer high - shiny beginning of the school year Mom (with many delusions as to what I can or should accomplish this year while the girls are going to school twice a week for 3 hours), I give a hesitate half-hearted pledge that I shall attempt to do better at documenting our family's adventures on this blog (fingers crossed).
Julah, 3.5 years old, on her first day of Beginners at HPPDS. I asked her, "Julah are you excited about your first day of school?" She replied, "MOM, it's my first day of CHURCH school." I stand corrected.And no. I don't curl her hair. She wakes up with that level of perfection every morning.
Zoe, 21 months old, on her first day at HPPDS Toddler Class. This morning she said, "Mama, Poo-Poo Potty!!!" Being a good sport I let her sit on the potty to practice and SHE DID IT! She used the potty!
Little girl, I demand you stop growing up so fast. That is an order. This child too also wakes up with perfect curls and a cheerful attitude. (happy sigh) Is it time to pick them up yet?
How did I get so lucky as to be the Mommy for these two amazing doll babies?! Thank-you Jesus for your precious gifts from above and answering my prayers in such a profound and perfect way. (tears...but happy tears)
I think Zoe grew two inches last night. Julah couldn't wait to bust in the doors and "pway wit my fwiends".
At Zoe's classroom - she did great! Marched in and started playing. No tears...from Zoe at least. Her teachers this year are: Mrs. Ray & Mrs. Alexander.
So glad I bought size 9 & 10 shoes. The 9's are going to have to be returned - never were worn. I think Julah's feet grew this week because the 9's that fit last week were too tight this morning. No problem...we had the 10's ready to go!
Julah did great! Walked right in and started playing. Not a tear from either child. We're not going to discuss the state of her parents. This year her teachers are: Mrs. Fadda and Miss Smith.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments - we love to hear from you!